Cookies and Tracking
We use a variety of technologies to help us better understand how you use Hathacker.com (we'll refer to Hathacker.com collectively as the "Site"), Hathacker's mobile applications (the "Apps") and memberships, Webstores, and our other services (we'll refer to our other services collectively as the "Services"). We'll refer to the Site, the Apps, and the Services collectively as "Hathacker" throughout this policy.
By using Hathacker, you consent to us using cookies and similar tracking technologies in the ways described on this page.
Types of tracking technologies
There are a few common types of tracking technologies used on Hathacker:
While Hathacker does not currently employ Flash cookies, also known as local shared objects (LSOs), some third parties you interact with when using the Services may use these cookies, which are used to collect and store information, but differ from browser cookies in the amount, type, and manner in which data is stored. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, click here.
Tracking technologies have two different lifespans:
1. Persistent means it remembers certain information about your preferences for viewing the site, and allows Hathacker to recognize you each time you return. Persistent cookies are stored on your browser cache or mobile device until you choose to delete them.
2. Session , on the other hand, is specific to a particular visit to the site, to carry information as you view different pages on Hathacker so you don’t have to re-enter information. Session cookies expire and delete themselves automatically when you leave the Site or close your web browser.
Hathacker uses tracking technologies for a few general purposes:
1. Strictly necessary : Vital to ensuring that Hathacker works properly for visitors and members (such as maintaining the security and integrity of the Site).
2. Performance : Help us understand how the Site or the Apps are functioning so that we can improve our services.
3. Functionality : Retain your personal preferences as you use the Site or the Apps to enhance your experience.
4. Marketing and Advertising : Gather data to help deliver advertising content relevant to your interests.
Hathackersometimes partners with third-party services who may use various tracking technologies to provide certain services or features, including targeted online marketing techniques such as attribution tracking, remarketing, and cross-device tracking.
1. Attribution tracking means estimating what advertising or marketing source a user followed to come to Hathacker, or to determine what marketing source should get credit for actions like a visit or a purchase.
2. Remarketing means showing relevant ads to an audience based on prior shopping patterns on Hathacker, whether or not the audience made a purchase.
3. Cross-device tracking means recognizing an audience across multiple devices or browsers.
Some of these third-party services may provide us with information about you (such as demographic information, cross-device information, or interest categories) from a combination of sources that permit us to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising. The Apps may include third party mobile analytics software and APIs that may be used to enhance our data, to improve the Services, or for marketing purposes.
Opting-Out and Managing Cookies
When you use Hathacker via a browser, you can change your web browser's settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Each browser is a little different, but usually these settings are under the "options" or "preferences" menu. The links below provide information about cookie settings for the browsers supported by Hathacker:
You can learn more about managing your preferences for ads online, particularly for many third-party advertising networks, through resources made available by the Digital Advertising Alliance at https://www.aboutads.info/ or via the Network Advertising Initiative at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/.
If you access Hathacker through the Apps, you may also opt out of interest-based advertising on an iOS or Android device by selecting the “Limit Ad Tracking” option in the settings of iOS or Android-based devices. Note that opting out of this form of advertising will not prevent you from seeing advertisements, but will limit the use of device advertising identifiers to personalize ads based on your interests.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.